Spanish Faster

Spanish Language School with an Accelerated Learning method providing Online Spanish Lessons with a private tutor on Skype since 2011
Flamenco classes in Spain, Homestay (Host Family) Accommodation in Spain, Chambre chez L'habitant Espagne

Population of Spain

Spain has a population of 46 million people (2008 census). The most populated areas lie mainly around the coast. Native Spaniards make up 88% of the total population of Spain and the remaining 12% are immigrants mainly from Latin America, North Africa, Eastern Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa. 


A sizeable portion of foreign residents in Spain also comes from other Western and Central European countries. These are mostly British, French, German, Dutch, and Norwegian. They reside primarily on the Mediterranean costas and Balearic islands, where many are choosing to live their retirement or telework. 


Asian immigrants have been on the increase, most of whom are of Chinese, Indian, Filipino, Middle Eastern and South Asian origins.

Members Area

Recent Blog Entries

Newest Members